The secrets of mind power : the secret of success and other essential works / William Walker Atkinson.
- Standardized Title:
- Essays. Selections
- First St. Martin's essentials edition.
- New York : St. Martin's Essentials, 2021.
- The library of spiritual wisdom
x, 469 pages ; 25 cm.
- Mind and body.
- "A collection of William Walker Atkinson's classic works on the power of the mind The Secrets of Mind Power: Ten Essential Works is the definitive collection of William Walker Atkinson's published works. Born in 1862, Atkinson became a pioneer of the New Thought movement and wrote prolifically throughout his lifetime, leaving a vast body of published material after his death in 1932. The Secrets of Mind Power is a treasury of ten of his most powerful and innovative teachings combined in a single volume. The books are included in their entirety and are faithfully reproduced as they were originally published to preserve the impact of Atkinson's work. The Secrets of Mind Power is part of The Masters Library, a beautifully designed series of curated classics by some of the greatest spiritual teachers of all time. With books covering topics ranging from prosperity and motivation to the occult and metaphysical thought, The Masters Library is the definitive collection of texts from some of the most revolutionary thought leaders of the last three centuries and belongs on the shelves of home libraries everywhere."-- Provided by publisher.
- Machine generated contents note: Your Mind And How To Use It: A Manual Of Practical Psychology (1911)
The keynote-1 can! (1902)
The art of logical thinking or the laws of reasoning (1909)
The secret of the "I am" (1902)
Dynamic thought or the law of vibrant energy (1906)
Let a little sunshine in (1902)
Practical mental influence (1908)
Look aloft! (1902)
The secret of success (1908).
- Fotinos, Joel, writer of foreword.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|