The Chatham Hotel : a historical case during New England's "elegant era" / Peter Szende, Erinn D. Tucker.
- London : International CHRIE, 2015.
- SAGE Business Cases.
SAGE Business Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Hotels -- Finance -- Case studies.
Grand Chatham Hotel -- Case studies.
- The Chatham Hotel, is considered one of the most modern and luxurious hotel in New England and the case enables students to step into the role of decision maker by becoming intimately involved in a historical business situation. Students are asked to quantify the Hotel's financial information by apply the current average daily rate (ADR) and revenue per available room (RevPar).
- Originally Published InSzende, P., & Tucker, E. D. (2015). The Chatham Hotel: A historical case during New England's "elegant era". Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Cases, 4(2), 67–78.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Tucker, Erinn D., author.
- 9781529712438 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|