The King's Speech producers' dilemma : case A / Angus Finney, Allègre L. Hadida.
- London : University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, 2019.
- SAGE Business Cases.
SAGE Business Cases
1 online resource.
- Motion pictures -- Distribution -- Case studies.
Motion pictures -- Finance -- Case studies.
- The case focuses on a crucial financing and distribution partnership decision facing ‘The King's Speech' producers. After numerous cornerstone financiers rejected the project, two diametrically opposed distribution offers came about and presented a major dilemma for the producers: which one to go with? The case also examines the creative and analytical decision-making processes around new product development, and the strategic importance of the ‘film package' – including screenplay, producer(s), director, budget and leading cast.
- Originally published in : Finney, A., & Hadida, A. L. (2019). The King's Speech Producers' Dilemma: Case A. Cambridge, UK: University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Hadida, Allègre L., author.
- 9781529703962 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|