The adult learner : the definitive classic in adult education and human resource development / Malcolm S. Knowles, Elwood F. Holton III, Richard A. Swanson and Petra A. Robinson.
- Ninth editon.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2020.
1 online resource
- Adult learning.
- Malcolm S. Knowles was one of the nation's leading authorities on adult education and training. He was the founding executive director of the Adult Education Association and Professor of Adult and Community College Education at North Carolina State University. Elwood F. Holton III is Professor Emeritus of Human Resource Development and Adult Education in the School of Leadership and Human Resource Development at Louisiana State University. Richard A. Swanson is Professor Emeritus of Human Resource Development and Adult Education at the University of Minnesota. Petra A. Robinson is Associate Professor of Adult Education and Human Resource Development in the School of Leadership and Human Resource Development at Louisiana State University.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Description based upon online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed January 25, 2021).
- Holton, Elwood F., 1957- author.
Swanson, Richard A., 1942- author.
Robinson, Petra A., author.
ProQuest ebook central
- Other format:
- Print version: Knowles, Malcolm S. (Malcolm Shepherd), 1913-1997. The adult learner
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|