The Oxford handbook of international political economy / edited by Jon C. W. Pevehouse and Leonard Seabrooke.
- Other Title:
- International political economy
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2021-
- Oxford handbooks online
Oxford handbooks online
1 online resource.
- International economic relations.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Diffusion Processes in International Political Economy / Brian Greenhill
The Economics and Politics of Preferential Trade Agreements / Leonardo Baccini
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) / Rachel L. Wellhausen
Migration and IPE: A Story of Mutual Neglect? / Georg Menz
Foreign Aid / Sarah Blodgett Bermeo
Economic Coercion / Elena V. McLean
Interest Groups and Order in Global Economic Relations / Iain Osgood
International Trade and Conflict / Edward D. Mansfield
Open Economy Politics Revisited / Stephanie J. Rickard.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 10, 2021).
- Pevehouse, Jon C., editor.
Seabrooke, Leonard, 1974- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780191835292 (online resource) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|