Employment Protection Legislation: Strictness of employment protection legislation: regular employment (Edition 2020) / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource
- System Details:
- data file
- The dataset contains the indicator of strictness of regulation of individual dismissal of employees on regular/indefinite contracts. The OECD indicators of employment protection are synthetic indicators of the strictness of regulation on dismissals and the use of temporary contracts. For each year, indicators refer to regulation in force on the 1st of January. Data range from 0 to 6 with higher scores representing stricter regulation.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Employment and Labour Market Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|