Yanson group of bus companies : a family business torn apart / Andrea L. Santiago.
- London : SAGE Publications: SAGE Business Cases Originals, 2021.
- SAGE Business Cases.
SAGE Business Cases
1 online resource : illustrations.
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Management -- Case studies.
Family-owned business enterprises -- Management.
- Case studies.
- The Yanson family business is an 18,000-workforce bus company servicing 700,000 passengers daily in the southern parts of the Philippines. The family members expected that the family constitution and the shareholders agreement, both signed and executed while the founder was still alive, would shield them from lawsuits against one another. Yet, three years after his death, multiple lawsuits and counter lawsuits were filed by the matriarch, the anointed president, and one sister against the four siblings. At the crux of the matter was determining who held the legitimate set of board directors and corporate officers who would lead the company.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|