Timewatch. Young Victoria / produced and directed by Michael Wadding ; BBC Productions, the Open University co-production.
- Other Title:
- Young Victoria
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2008.
1 online resource (50 minutes)
- Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.
Queens -- Great Britain -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Biography.
Great Britain -- History -- 1800-1837.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- We think of Queen Victoria as a respectable matron, the epitome of duty, a beloved monarch. But Victoria's path to the throne was by no means easy. Britain in the 1830s was a country on the brink of revolution. The people could not have borne another debauched son of George III as King. Fortunately, they were able to invest their hopes in the innocent Princess Victoria. But there were those determined to grab power for themselves - not least her mother. Intrigue, deception, death threats ... this is the true story of the young queen.
- Presented by Kate Williams.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 28, 2021).
- Wadding, Michael, director, producer.
BBC Productions, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|