The Praeger picture encyclopedia of art, a comprehensive survey of painting, sculpture, architecture and crafts, their methods, styles and technical terms, from the earliest times to the present day.
- New York, F.A. Praeger, .
- Books that matter.
584 p. 416 illus., 192 col. plates. 30 cm.
- Art -- History.
Art -- Dictionaries.
- "Prepared ... with the assistance of James Cleugh ... [and others] under the supervision of Olive Cook and the editorial staff of Thames and Hudson, London ... Original German edition ... published by Georg Westermann Verlag, Brunswick, with contributions by Dr. Bert Bilzer ... Dr. Jürgen Eyssen ... and Dr. Otto Stelzer".
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has invoice laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Praeger (Frederick A.) inc., New York.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|