Sociology and estrangement : three sociologists of Imperial Germany / Arthur Mitzman.
- First edition
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1973. , ©1973
xii, 375, viii pages ; 22 cm
- Michels, Robert, 1876-1936.
Sombart, Werner, 1863-1941.
Tönnies, Ferdinand, 1855-1936.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
United States Pennsylvania Scranton.
- Revision of the author's thesis, Brandeis.
"Distributed by Random House, Inc., New York"--verso of title page.
"This is a Borzoi Book"--verso of title page.
"Copyright ©1973 by Arthur Mitzman"--verso of title page.
"This book was composed, printed and bound by The Haddon Craftsmen, Inc., Scranton, Penn. The typography and binding design are by Virginia Tan"--colophon.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
Penn Libraries Rare copy has dust jacket.
- Penn Chronology:
- PRO Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (autograph, December 1973) (Adams copy)
Tan, Virginia, typographer.
Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., publisher.
Haddon Craftsmen, Inc., printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|