Symbology, the use of symbols in visual communications. A report on the Fourth Communications Conference of the Art Directors Club of New York. Elwood Whitney, editor.
- New York, Hastings House 
- Conference Name:
- Visual Communications Conference (4th : 1959 : New York, N.Y.)
- Communication arts books.
Communication arts books
192 pages illustrations, portraits 26 cm.
- Symbolism in communication.
Symbolism in communication.
- Invocation / by the Very Reverend Monsignor Walter J. Darcy
The challenge of symbology / by Rudolf Modley
Hobo symbology / by James A. Maxwell
Symbology in international industry / by Dino Olivetti
Symbology on the highways of the world / by William G. Eliot, 3rd
Symbology in advertising / by Fairfax M. Cone
Symbology vs. illiteracy / by Dr. Frank C. Laubach
Symbology and the corporate image / by Domenico Mortellito
A designer scans the world of images / by George Nelson
Psychological aspects of visual communications / by Irving A. Taylor
Symbology and medicine / by Félix Martí-Ibáñez, M.D.
Symbology in religion / by Rev. Marvin P. Halverson
The need for symbols: a summary / by Frank Stanton.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Whitney, Elwood, editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Visual Communications Conference (4th : 1959 : New York, N.Y.). Symbology.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|