Bernard Shaw, his life, work, and friends. St. John Ervine.
- New York, William Morrow & Company, 1956.
ix, , 628 pages,  pages of plates illustrations, portraits 25 cm.
- Shaw, Bernard, 1856-1950.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 is paperback edition.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has dustjacket (torn at tattered along edges) retained.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Herman Potok December 1957 Los Angeles".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|