World food security : selected themes and issues : papers and summaries of discussion at the Symposium on World Food Security convened by FAO Commodities and Trade Division.
- Rome : Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 1985.
- Conference Name:
- Symposium on World Food Security (1984 : Rome, Italy)
- FAO economic and social development paper. 53
iv, 104 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Food supply -- Developing countries -- Congresses.
Food supply -- International cooperation -- Congresses.
- Relative emphasis on domestic food self-sufficiency and trade-oriented self-reliance / by M. Mangahas
Effective food aid for effective food security / by J. Mellor
Direct and indirect measures to ensure access to food supplies / by N. Lustig
Degree of reliance on national food stocks and imports / by A.H. Sarris
Alternative approaches to international food reserves / by D. Gale Johnson
Regional and subregional cooperation in food security / by the FAO Secretariat.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Commodities and Trade Division.
- 9251021651 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|