The Acts of the Apostles / edited by F.J. Foakes Jackson, D.D., and Kirsopp Lake ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. N.T. Acts. Greek. 1920.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1920-1933.
- Beginnings of Christianity, pt. 1.
5 v. illus., 3 maps (2 fold.) 2 facsim., fold. geneal. tab. 23 cm.
- Bible. N.T.. Acts. -- Commentaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- I. Prolegomena I: The Jewish, Gentile and Christian backgrounds.
II. Prolegomena II: Criticism.
III. The text of Acts, by J. H. Ropes.
IV. English translation and commentary, by Kirsopp Lake and H. J. Cadbury.
V. Additional notes to the commentary, edited by Kirsopp Lake and H. J. Cadbury.
- One map is accompanied by guard sheet with explanatory outline and letterpress.
"The text ... is printed below from Codex vaticanus and Codex Bezae on opposite pages."--vol. III, p. cccvii.
- Penn Chronology:
- Foakes-Jackson, F. J. (Frederick John), 1855-1941.
Lake, Kirsopp, 1872-1946, joint ed.
Ropes, James Hardy, 1886-1933.
Cadbury, Henry Joel, 1883-1974.
Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|