Cost-benefit analysis of manpower policies, proceedings of a North American conference. / Editors: G. G. Somers & W. D. Wood.
- [Kingston, Ont., Industrial Relations Centre, Queen's University, 1969].
- Conference Name:
- North American Conference on Cost-Benefit Analysis of Manpower Policies, University of Wisconsin, 1969.
xix, 272 p. 23 cm.
- Manpower policy -- Cost effectiveness -- Congresses.
- Held May 14-15, 1969, at the Center for Studies in Vocational and Technical Education, University of Wisconsin, Madison, and sponsored by the Canadian Dept. of Manpower and Immigration and the U.S. Dept. of Labor.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Somers, Gerald George. ed.
Wood, W. Donald, 1920- ed.
Canada. Dept. of Manpower and Immigration.
United States. Department of Labor.
Queen's University (Kingston, Ont.). Industrial Relations Centre.
University of Wisconsin. Center for Studies in Vocational and Technical Education.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|