Documents relative to Central American affairs, and the enlistment question ...
- Other records:
- Washington, C. Wendell, printer, 1856.
485 p. fold. map. 23 cm.
- Great Britain -- Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
Clayton-Bulwer treaty, 1850
- Correspondence between Great Britain and the United States, in relation to Central American affairs, communicated to the first session of the Thirty-fourth Congress by the President of the United States with his annual message.
Correspondence in relation to Central American affairs, and the Clayton and Bulwer convention.
Correspondence in relation to enlistment of troops within the United States, by the agents of Great Britain.
The trial of Henry Hertz et al.
- Printed by direction of the House of representatives.
- Great Britain. Foreign Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|