A set of anatomical tables with explanations, and an abridgment, of the practice of midwifery with a view to illusrate a treatise on that subject, and collection of cases / by William Smellie ...
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : [s.n.], printed in the year 1761.
 p., XXXIX leaves of plates : ill. ; 54 cm. (1o)
- Obstetrics -- Atlases -- Early works to 1800.
Midwifery -- Early works to 1800.
- Medical subjects:
- The plates are apparently the same as those in the edition of 1754, which were engraved by Charles Grignion from drawings mainly by Jan van Rymsdyk and Petrus Camper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bachman, Carl (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Smellie, William, 1697-1763.
Rymsdyk, Jan van, fl. 1750-1788.
Camper, Petrus, 1722-1789.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|