Where do we go from here: Chaos or community? / Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Other Title:
- Chaos or community.
- Boston, Beacon Press, 1968.
- Beacon paperbacks; BP 285.
Beacon paperback ; BP 285
, 209,  pages 22 cm
- African Americans -- History -- 1964-
African Americans -- Civil rights.
Racism -- United States.
United States -- Race relations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Where Are We?
Racism and the White Backlash
The Dilemma of Negro Americans
Where We Are Going
The World House
Appendix: Programs and Prospects.
- "First published as a Beacon Paperback in 1968."
Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 203-204).
"Cover illustration adapted from a 1965 photograph of Martin Luther King, Jr., taken at Selma, Alabama ..."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Jonna Banks
Banks Collection copy has bookplate of Joanna Barnes and Barack Obama bill laid in.
Banks Collection copy has  pages of quotations and questions concerning this book laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (bookplate) (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|