Protection for the traffic victim, the Keeton-O'Connell plan and its critics.
- Other Title:
- The Keeton-O'Connell plan and its critics.
- Ann Arbor, Mich, .
- I.C.L.E. course handbook series, no. 39.
ICLE course handbook, no. 26.
- Insurance, Automobile -- United States.
- Book one: The plan; after the accident-traffic victims and insurance reform, by Robert E. Keeton and Jeffrey O'Connell.
Book two: the critics.
Book three: The course handbook; 18th Annual Advocacy Institute, by Dean John W. Reed.
- Series edited by E. Donald Shapiro, Roger A. Needham [and] Joseph D. Feldman.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Shapiro, E. Donald.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|