Campus power struggle. / Edited by Howard S. Becker.
- [Chicago], Aldine Pub. Co., .
- Trans-action books. TA-1.
ix, 191 p. 21 cm.
- Student movements -- United States -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Introduction: The struggle for power on the campus, by H. S. Becker.
Beyond Berkeley, by J. Gusfield.
Columbia: the dynamics of a student revolution, by E. K. Trimberger.
The crisis at San Francisco State, by J. McEvoy and A. Miller.
Confrontation at Cornell, by W. H. Friedland and H. Edwards.
The phantom racist, by R. J. Simon and J. Carey.
Dynamic young fogies
rebels on the right, by L. F. Sciff.
Ending campus drug incidents, by H. S. Becker.
The psychiatrist as double agent, by T. Szasz.
Student power in action, by A. Hochschild.
- Essays originally appeared in Trans-action magazine.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|