Porcupine's works; containing various writings and selections, exhibiting a faithful picture of the United States of America; of their governments, laws, politics and resources; of the characters of their presidents, governors, legislators, magistrates, and military men; and of the customs, manners, morals, religion, virtues and vices of the people: comprising also a complete series of historical documents and remarks, from the end of the war, in 1783, to the election of the President, in March, 1801. By William Cobbett. In twelve volumes. (A volume to be added annually.)
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Works. 1801
- London, Printed for Cobbett and Morgan, 1801.
12 v. 22 cm.
- United States -- History -- Constitutional period, 1789-1809.
United States -- Politics and government -- Constitutional period, 1789-1809.
- Subscribers' lists -- Great Britain -- 19th century
- List of subscribers: vol. 1, p. 5-13.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|