The U.S. government and the Vietnam war : executive and legislative roles and relationships / William Conrad Gibbons.
- Other Title:
- US government and the Vietnam war.
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 1986-
v. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- United States.
Indochinese War, 1946-1954 -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989
- pt. 1. 1945-1960
pt. 2. 1961-1964
pt. 3. January-July 1965.
- "Prepared for the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, by the Congressional Research Service of the Library of Congress. Originally published by the U.S. Government Printing Office in April 1984"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- 0691077142 (v. 1 : alk. paper) :
0691022542 (pbk. : v. 1.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|