Writers at work, the Paris Review interviews, second series / Introduced by Van Wyck Brooks.
- Standardized Title:
- The Paris Review.
- Other Title:
- Writers at work second series
- New York, The Viking Press, .
, 368,  pages portraits, facsimiles 22 cm.
- Authors -- 20th century -- Interviews.
Fiction -- Technique
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Robert Frost
T. S. Eliot
Katherine Anne Porter
S. J. Perelman
- "The interviews and biographical notes in this volume have been prepared for book publication by George Plimpton."
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Chaim Potok December 1967 Philadelphia".
Potok Collection copy is "Second Printing September 1963".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Brooks, Van Wyck, 1886-1963.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|