Business regulation in the Common Market nations. / General editor: Harlan Morse Blake.
- Other Title:
- Common Market and American antitrust.
- [New York, McGraw-Hill, 1969-70].
4 v. 24 cm.
- Industrial laws and legislation -- European Economic Community Countries.
- v. 1. Belgium, by L. J. De Keyser and L.-P. Suetens. The Netherlands, by T. Silbiger. Luxembourg, by A. Shalit. Volume editor: R. B. Ginsburg.
v. 2. France, by E. E. Bergsten. Italy, by G. Amato and G. F. Macconi. Volume editors: B. B. Blake (France) and J. M. Perillo (Italy)
v. 3. West Germany, by F. K. Juenger, and others. Volume editor: Kim Ebb.
v. 4. Common market and American antitrust; overlap and conflict. Volume editor: James A. Rahl.
- "The European Common Market antitrust project of the Special Committee on the European Common Market, Association of the Bar of the City of New York [and] the Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law, Columbia University.".
Vol. 4 has only special title.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Blake, Harlan Morse. 1923- ed.
Rahl, James A. ed.
Ginsburg, Ruth Bader, ed.
Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Special Committee on the European Common Market.
Parker School of Foreign and Comparative Law.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|