Perspective / Jan Vredeman de Vries. With a new introduction by Adolf K. Placzek, Avery Library, Columbia University.
- New York, Dover Publications, Inc., .
- Dover pictorial archives series.
, 49, , 24,  p. illus. 21 x 29 cm.
- "This Dover edition, first published in 1968, is a republication of the work originally published by Henricus Hondius in Leiden in 1604 and (Pars altera) 1605. The text which accompanied the illustrations has been omitted in this reprint. A new Introduction has been written specially for the present edition by Adolf K. Placzek. The translations appearing on pages viii, x, xii, xiv, and 50 are by Stanley Appelbaum."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has  illustrations cut from newspaper laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Placzek, Adolf K.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|