Journal of the Senate of the United States of America.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Senate journal
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. G.P.O.]
- S. pub.
United States congressional serial set.
<1989, 1991->: S. pub.
U.S. congressional serial set
- Government document
volumes ; 24-30 cm.
Began with 1st Congress, Mar. 4/Sept. 1789.
- United States. Congress. Senate -- Periodicals.
Legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
United States. Congress. Senate
Politics and government
- Batchelder Collection: 1st session (Mar. 4, 1789)--2d session (Jan. 4, 1790).
Carson Collection: 5th Congress, 3d session (Dec. 3d, 1798).
Volumes for <1982-> distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Also issued in microfiche from the William S. Hein & Co.
Volumes for 15th-86th congress also issued as part of the U.S. Serial Set.
Printed by various private printers from <1817>-1861.
Description based on: 96th Congress, 2nd session (1980).
Latest issue consulted: 99th Congress, 2nd session (Jan. 21, 1986).
- John Davis Batchelder Collection (Library of Congress)
Marian S. Carson Collection (Library of Congress)
- Other format:
- Online version: United States. Congress. Senate. Journal of the Senate of the United States of America (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|