The Code of Federal regulations of the United States of America.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Issues for <1949-> have title: Code of Federal regulations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939-
- Government document
v. ; 24 cm.
Began with June 1, 1938, v. 1, titles 1-6.
- Administrative law -- United States.
Delegated legislation -- United States.
- The Code of Federal Regulations is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- Published by: Division of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Service, General Service Administration, <1949->
Issues for June 1, 1938 called also 1st ed.
Each title revised annually on the following schedule: Titles 1-16, as of Jan. 1; titles 17-27, as of Apr. 1; titles 28-41, as of July 1; titles 42-50, as of Oct. 1. CFR, Title 3, 1978 ed., p. v.
Title 3 series continued by means of annual compilations and periodic cumulations. CFR, Title 3, 1978 ed., p. vii.
Title 3 annual compilations for 1971-1975 called Title 3A, appendix to Title 3. Title 3 became the designation for a codification of certain regulatory Presidential documents. With 1976 ed., the former publication pattern was resumed. CFR, Title 3, 1978 ed., p. vii.
Divided into 50 titles, some which are issued in parts.
Kept up-to-date by annual supplements in conjunction with the daily issues of the Federal register, June 2, 1938-
Indexed by Code of Federal regulations. CFR index and finding aids, and Code of Federal regulations. LSA, list of CFR sections affected.
Has separate vols. titled Code of Federal regulations. Finding aids.
Description based on: June 1, 1938, v. 1, titles 1-6.
Latest issue consulted: July 1, 2008, title 41, ch. 201 to end.
- United States. Division of the Federal Register.
United States. Federal Register Division.
United States. Office of the Federal Register.
- Other format:
- Online version: Code of Federal regulations
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|