Minorities in textbooks, a study of their treatment in social studies texts / by Michael B. Kane. Preface by Oscar Cohen.
- Chicago, Quadrangle Books, 1970.
- New York : Published in cooperation with the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith,
, 148 pages 22 cm
- Social sciences -- Textbooks.
Social sciences -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- United States.
Minorities -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Preface / Oscar Cohen
Textbook Treatment of the Jews
Textbook Treatment of Minorities under Nazism
Textbook Treatment of Black Americans
Textbook Treatment of Other Minorities in America
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 144-148).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cohen, Oscar, writer of preface.
B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|