A dictionary of old English plays, existing either in print or in manuscript, from the earliest times to the close of the seventeenth century, including also notices of Latin plays written by English authors during the same period. / By James O. Halliwell.
- Other records:
- London, J.R. Smith, 1860.
viii, 296 p. 22 cm.
- English drama -- Bibliography.
Latin drama, Medieval and modern -- Bibliography.
- "Grounded on the list of plays given in the last and best edition of the 'Biographica dramatica' 1812, though with such numerous corrections, additions, and alterations, it has been promoted to the dignity of bearing the title of a new work".
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor) (Forrest copy)
Forrest, Edwin, 1806-1872 (Autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Baker, David Erskine, 1730-1767.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|