Administrative law, its growth, procedure and significance / by Roscoe Pound ...
- [Pittsburgh], University of Pittsburgh press, 1942.
x p., 1 l., 138 p. 22 cm.
- Administrative law -- United States.
Justice, Administration of -- United States.
United States -- Executive departments.
- Foreword by J. H. Wigmore.
The place of administration in the legal order.
The rise of administrative justice.
The future of judicial justice.
Substitutes for law.
- "A series of lectures under the auspices of the School of law of the University of Pittsburgh delivered September 27 and 28, October 4 and 5, 1940 and an address before the Allegheny county bar association, October 5, 1940."--p. [ii].
- University of Pittsburgh. School of Law.
Allegheny County Bar Association.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|