The modern philosopher, or, Terrible tractoration : in four cantos, most respectfully addressed to the Royal College of Physicians, London / by Christopher Caustick ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Terrible tractoration.
- 2nd American ed., revised, corrected, and much enlarged by the author.
- Philadelphia : From the Lorenzo Press of E. Bronson, 1806.
xxxii, 271 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Perkins, Elisha, 1741-1799.
American poetry -- 19th century.
Tractors, Metallic -- Poetry.
- "Additional notes" (from the 1st American ed.): p. -260. "Additional notes by the author": p. 260-271.
Dedication signed: Thmas Green Fessenden.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 50677
NUC pre-1956 v. 171, p. 42
- Barralet, John James, 1747-1815.
Seymour, Samuel, fl. 1796-1823.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|