Of men and women. Pearl S. Buck.
- New York, The John Day Company  (Cornwall, N. Y. : Printed in the United States of America by The Cornwall Press)
, 203,  p. 23 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States New York (State) Cornwall.
- The discord
The home in China and America
The American man
The American woman
Women as angels
Women and war
The education of men and women for each other
Women and freedom.
- With half-title.
T.p. printed within single-ruled black border.
"Copyright, 1941, by Pearl S. Buck.
"Designed by Robert Josephy."
Price from dust-jacket: $2.00.
Red cloth boards lettered and designed in gilt on front cover and spine. Top edge stained blue.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dust-jacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Frances Thompson by Pearl S. Buck.
Culture Class Collection copy has typewritten letter to Frances Thompson from Quentin Bossi, Sales Manager, The John Day Company, laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Thompson, Frances (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Buck, Pearl S. (Pearl Sydenstricker), 1892-1973 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy.
- Penn Chronology:
- Josephy, Robert, 1903-1993.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|