Wild oats, or, The strolling gentlemen : a comedy in five acts / by John O'Keefe ; with remarks by Mrs. Inchbald.
- New York : Published by D. Longworth, 1806.
76 p. ; 16 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "As performed at the theatres, Covent-Garden and New-York."
"From the prompt-book by permission: Cooper, Manager, N.Y."
- Local notes:
- RBC copy bound with: He would if he could, or, an old fool worse than any / by Isaac Bickerstaff. New-York : Published by David Longworth, 1808 (copy 2) -- The Jew of Mogadore, a comic opera in three acts / by Richard Cumberland. New-York : Published by David Longworth ..., 1808.
RBC copy 2 bound with: More ways than one / by Mrs. Cowley. New-York : Printed and published by D. Longworth, 1806. -- Paul and Virginia / by James Cobb. New-York : Published by D. Longworth ..., 1806. (copy 3)
RBC copy 3 bound with: Colman, George. The mountaineers. New-York: Published by David Longworth ... 1817 -- Cumberland, Richard. The wheel of fortune. [Baltimore : Warner and Hanna, 1805].
RBC copy 3 has ms. numeral ("148") on title leaf beneath illegible ms. inscription (struck through); some ms. marks and numerals in text.
RBC copy 3 has bookplate of Philadelphia Circulating Library with its conditions and an ms. numeral ("148") affixed to front pastedown.
RBC copy 3: boards detached; backstrip partially wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Philadelphia Circulating Library (bookplate) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11064.
- Inchbald, Mrs., 1753-1821.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|