Prejudice and your child. Kenneth B. Clark.
- Second edition, enlarged
- Boston, Beacon Press 
- Beacon paperbacks; 150.
A Beacon paperback ; 150
xi, , 3-247,  pages. 21 cm
- Race awareness in children
Prejudices in children -- United States.
Self-perception in children -- United States.
Racism -- United States.
Prejudices -- United States.
Segregation in education -- United States.
United States -- Race relations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- The Problem of Prejudice. How children learn about race; Society and children's feelings about race; The Negro child and race prejudice; The White child and race prejudice
Program for Action. What can schools do?; What can social agencies do?; What can the churches do?; What can parents do?; American children and the future
Appendices. The legal background of the School Segregation Cases / by Philip Kurland; Text of the Supreme Court Opinions, May 17, 1954; Appendix to Appellant's Briefs: The Effects of Segregation and the Consequences of Desegregation; The Desegregation Cases; The Role of the Social Sciences in Desegregation.
- "Second edition first published as a Beacon Paperback in 1963."
"Cover by John Clift."
Contains preface to the paperback edition (pages ix-xi).
"Important additional material is contained in the appendices to this edition ..."--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 236-244) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy is "Second Printing, April 1964".
Banks Collection copy has "Banks" written in ms. on title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|