The great conspiracy : the secret war against Soviet Russia / by Michael Sayers and Albert E. Kahn.
- Other records:
- [1st ed.]
- Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 1946.
, ix, , 433,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1917-1936.
Soviet Union -- Relations -- Foreign countries
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Revolution and counterrevolution. The rise of the Soviet power; Point counter point; Master spy; Siberian adventure; Peace and war; The war of intervention; An accounting
Secrets of the Cordon sanitaire. The white crusade; The strange career of a terrorist; To the Finnish frontier; Overture with war drums; Millionaires and saboteurs; Three trials; Death of an era
Russia's fifth column. The path to treason; Genesis of a fifth column; Treason and terror; Murder in the Kremlin; Days of decision; The end of the trial; Murder in Mexico
From Munich to San Francisco. The second world war; American anti-comintern; The case of the sixteen; United Nations.
- With half-title.
"Published February 1946."
"None of the incidents or dialogue in 'The Great Conspiracy' has been invented by the authors."
Includes "Bibliographical Notes" (p. 397-414) and index.
- Penn Chronology:
- Kahn, Albert Eugene, 1912-1979.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|