American literary landscapes : the fiction and the fact / edited by Ian F. A. Bell and D. K. Adams.
- London : Vision Press ; New York : St. Martin's Press, [1989, c1988]. (Oxford : Printed and bound in Great Britain at the University Press by David Stanford, Printer to the University)
- Critical studies series
176 p. ; 23 cm.
- American literature -- History and criticism -- Congresses.
History in literature -- Congresses.
Literature and history -- Congresses.
United States -- Civilization -- Congresses.
- Essays originated in a colloquium held at the University of Keel in 1985.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bell, Ian F. A.
Adams, David Keith.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0312024215 (St. Martin's Press) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|