A view of the state of parties in the United States of America : being an attempt to account for the present ascendancy of the anti-English, or Democratic party, in that country; in two letters to a friend. / By a gentleman who has recently visited the United States.
- Other records:
- The second edition, with additions and corrections.
- Edinburgh : Printed by James Ballantyne and Co. for John Ballantyne and Co. ..., 1812.
167,  p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- War of 1812.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1801-1815.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Scotland -- 19th century
- Publisher's advertisements: p. - at the end.
- Local notes:
- With copy 2 of: The statistical breviary / by William Playfair. London : J. Wallis ..., 1801.
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|