The relation between major world problems and systems learning : [proceedings of the 1983 conference, May 23-27, 1983, Society for General Systems Research / George Eric Lasker, ed.].
- Seaside, CA : Intersystems Publications ; Lewiston, N.Y. : Coutts Library Services, [distributor], c1983.
2 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Systems theory -- Congresses.
Social problems -- Congresses.
Technology and civilization -- Congresses.
- v. 1. The ecology of human knowledge and global problems in systems perspective.
v. 2. Advances in holistic problem solving and human actions systems research.
- On spine: The relationship between major world problems and systems thinking.
- Lasker, G. E. (George Eric), 1935-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|