This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Salient News
- [Ypres, Belgium : Sherwood Foresters], 1916-1916
1 v. ; 28 cm
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 12, 1916)-v. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 6, 1916)
- Continued by:
- "New Church" Times
- Great Britain. Army. Sherwood Foresters (Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Regiment) -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Belgium -- Ieper -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Western Front -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Humor -- Periodicals.
Soldiers' writings, English -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Sources.
- "Printed and published by Sherwood, Forester & Co., Ltd., Ypres & Hooge" --Back cover.
Issued by: The Sherwood Foresters.
Continued by: The "New Church" Times.
Description based on No. 1, Vol. 1, 12th February 1916; title from cover.
Latest issue consulted: No. 3, vol. 1, 6th March 1916.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Mrs. R. Norris Williams, 2nd, in honor of her husband, Richard Norris Williams, 2nd.
- Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd (former owner)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd, Mrs. (donor)
- Great Britain. Army. Sherwood Foresters (Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Regiment), Issuing body.
R. Norris Williams World War I Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order